Saturday, February 11, 2017

I'm not sure where it is..............

When I tried to spruce up my blog recently I decided to try a new template and 'look'...and in doing so I deleted my 'followers' list, although I do dislike the term followers, and prefer blog friends. I can't find it to put it back and gave up on changing the blog when it seemed that you could have all sorts of bells and whistles and doodads, and I decided to leave things as they were. It has been on my mind to give it a go though, so  I really would like to have a 'side bar' (hope that's the right term) of blogs I read and will perhaps have another go at sprucing things up....if you do read my blog how would you feel about following it? and being on the side bar? I will not let the technology beat me!

3 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

When I wanted to make changes to my blog, I started a second blog I called Practice, or some such thing. and dragged all the pieces around to my heart's content. Later I deleted it. I've lost my "about me" box, and have not idea how to fix that. Oh, well....

libby said...

J...that sounds like a good idea....might give it a go..thankyou. ps go into layout and find your about me box!

PixieMum said...

I have had to come away from Blogger as it won't update the App on iPads so have moved to Wordpress, still learning how to use it but at least my ramblings don't vanish the moment I type them.

If you were to want to read my efforts I can be found here, https://pixiemumblog.wordpress.com/ or on Ravelry as Knellergal.